Every type of knife has to be as sharp as possible. Same goes with pocket knives; this kind of knife has to be sharp so you may use it for simple projects and outdoor activities. Pocket knives may also be an ideal self-defense tool. You can inflict serious injuries to an attacker if you know how to use a sharp pocket knife.
These are the 5 types of sharpest pocket knives that are available in the market. Each one has its own advantage over the other when it comes to use and self-defense, but each one is so sharp you may need to handle each with optimum care. Also, these 5 types of sharpest pocket knives are among the most popular so take time to learn about each one’s features so you may choose the ideal one that will suit your purpose:
- 1 Gerber 06079 Folding Clip Point Serrated Gator Knife (4.7/5)
- 2 Features
- 3 Winchester 31-000723 Drop Point Fine Edge Clip Folding Knife
- 4 Colt Knives 381 Sheepsfoot Lady Colt Canoe Pocket Knife with Pink Bone Handles (4.5/5)
- 5 Features
- 6 Boker Plus KAL 10 S Spear Point Pocketknife (01KAL10S) (4.8/5)
- 7 Features
- 8 Gerber 22-41708 Profile Folding Gut Hook Knife (4.7/5)
- 9 Features
Gerber 06079 Folding Clip Point Serrated Gator Knife
The classic clip is what distinguishes this knife from others. These are among the sharpest and are ideal for slicing and easy maneuverability. One popular clip point pocket knife is the Gerber 06079 Folding Clip Point Serrated Gator Knife. This has a serrated edge, with a gator grip handle. Blades are made of surgical stainless steel.
Available online for around $35-$50.
- Rugged and reliable design in all our products
- Can be used in various military, hunting, survival, tactical, industrial and outdoor situations
- All products are field tested
- Serrated 3.75-inch blade
- Weighs 5 ounces
- Patented Gator grip handles set them apart from the competition
- Surgical stainless steel blade
- Limited lifetime warranty
Winchester 31-000723 Drop Point Fine Edge Clip Folding Knife
This knives are sharp and are ideal for cutting and slicing. Only one side of the knife is sharpened and there is a curve at the point of the blade. An example of a drop point knife is a Winchester 31 – 000723 Drop Point Fine Edge Clip folding knife. Has a 5Cr15 SS 2-inch blade along with nylon checkered handle and a low-rise pocket clip. Uses an assisted opening mechanism.
Colt Knives 381 Sheepsfoot Lady Colt Canoe Pocket Knife with Pink Bone Handles
This is also a blade that is excellent for slicing using its sharpened side and point. This type of pocket knife is very easy to control. One example is a Colt 381 Sheepsfoot Lady Colt Cance pocket knife. This pocket knife features a twin sheepsfoot blade along with a pen and a coping blade. Has an attractive pink handle which is definitely a perfect gift to say you care to any lady.
Available online for around $36-$50.
- 3 5/8 inch closed
- Polished stainless twin sheep foot, pen and coping blades
- Pink bone handles with Lady colt inlay shield, and engraved pinched nickel silver bolsters
- File work on back spring
Boker Plus KAL 10 S Spear Point Pocketknife (01KAL10S)
This is a pocket knife with a symmetrical side and a very sharp point. This is a knife that is built to slice and cut even when it has a very small cutting edge. The Boker Plus KAL 10 S spear point pocket knife is a perfect example. This is an aggressive knife with a 3 inch partially serrated blade. The contoured handle makes it a safe and secure companion anywhere.
Available online for around $36-$50.
- Open Overall Length-Inch: 8
- Blade Length: 3.00
- Blade Edge: Partially Serrated
- Handle Material: Aluminum
- Closed Overal-Inch: 4.5
Gerber 22-41708 Profile Folding Gut Hook Knife
A sharp hunting and cutting knife that has a large cutting edge and a gut hook type of blade that appeals to hunters. The Gerber 22-41708 Profile Folding Gut Hook Knife is a classic example of this kind of knife. It has a titanium coated blade and a sturdy non-slip rubber handle.
- Non slip rubber handle
- Good grip even in wet environments
- Titanium coated blade
- Durable for heavy usage
- Sturdy nylon sheath
You will be able to easily select the type of pocket knife that will suit your needs once you have learned about the 5 types of sharpest pocket knives in the market. Compare each brand so you can get a great value in your purchase.